Following the great success of the previous editions of the Scientific Event on Information Technology (SEIT), AMTIC and INPT organize the 4th edition to be held in April 24-25, 2019, at INPT, Rabat. SEIT’19 will be articulated around the theme: ''Digital Trust: Challenges and Opportunities''.
This event will provide an opportunity for different actors to exchange and discuss research evidence, case studies, opportunities, challenges and emerging directions related to the digital trust, in general, and to Blockchain technology in particular. It will include keynote presentations and an interactive panel discussion. Moreover, it will hold a poster session and an open project competition.
To contribute to the poster session, authors are invited to submit short papers on any aspect related to digital trust. The topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- - Cryptography algorithms for data security and authentication
- - Digital trust and identity management
- - Cyber-physical systems security
- - Hardware and software security
- - Network and services security
- - Blockchain and its applications
- - Cloud and mobile computing security
- - Big data for cyber-security
- - Artificial intelligence and cognitive cyber-security
- - Data mining and machine learning techniques for cyber-security
Authors are encouraged to submit their latest research and results related to the topics above in the form of short papers. All manuscripts must be written in English. The text should not exceed 2 pages in a standard IEEE double-column format, including figures, tables, and references. The manuscript must be submitted as a PDF file, and the file size should not exceed 2 MB. All submissions will be reviewed by a scientific committee. Upon acceptance of the manuscript, authors will be kindly invited to prepare the final poster to be presented during the event. All accepted posters will be printed by the organization committee free of charge. The best poster will be awarded.
- - Short Papers Submission Deadline: February 3 March 24, 2019
- - Notification of Acceptance: February 22 March 29, 2019
- - Posters Submission: March 22 April 07, 2019.
Contact us at
© Copyright 2018 AMTIC.